Meet team Hedgie
Heidi is a devoted fan of reading, napping, and kombucha. She is the founder, head designer, and does-a-little-bit-of-everything gal. When not chasing the toddler. 👶🏻
- She is writing a book about motherhood, slated to be finished in 100 years.
- She was homeschooled (her supreme coolness makes sense now, right?)
- Her favorite book is Crime and Punishment
- Her favorite food is strawberry shortcake
Emily adores bright colors, tiny things, biking, and reading mysteries. She designs products, manages the website and social media, all under her kitty's supervision. 🐈⬛
- She does not own a car and bikes everywhere
- She and Heidi met while working at a knitting company!
- Her favorite book is Gaudy Night by Dorothy L. Sayers
- Her favorite food is peanut butter
Laura loves all things nutrition, culinary, and trail running. In addition to processing orders and managing the office, she is a certified chocolate enthusiast. 🍫
- She is Heidi's sister-in-law!
- She is a certified Nutritionist
- Her favorite book is the Corfu trilogy
- Her favorite food is Thai
Hello lovely hedgies! I run The Clever Clove from my home in the wet and beautiful Portland, OR. 🌲🌧 I do everything from designing products to photography to social media! ✍️📸💸
My husband Victor is my Chief Cheerleader Officer, and Baby Eleanor is my Cuteness Inspiration Associate. 👶🏻
Ever since I was a young girl, I dreamed of starting my own business ... from the flowers stands I set up as a 10-year old (with stolen flowers from mom's garden bed ... SORRY MAMA) to starting my own cleaning business at 19 years old to freelance web design. 💐 👩💻
I studied graphic design at college, and after a variety of design-related jobs over the years, I decided to start my own gig💡With just a handful of pins and a shockingly-pink Etsy shop, I launched The Clever Clove in 2017. I quit my day job after eight months and launched into my business full time. I am still shocked and delighted at how it has grown since then.
I've always wanted to be a stay-at-home mama but still pursue my artistic dreams, and this job has fulfilled that vision. 👩👧
Another deep desire of mine is that I use my business to give to others, rather than just accumulate for myself. It brings me abounding joy to support twelve lovely children through World Vision. Read more about it here. 💕
ALSO - who gets to draw plump hedgehogs for their job!?? 🦔 It's just too good ... sometimes I have to pinch myself! I am a strong believer in living a cozy and joyful life, and I hope my little creations bring that to you.
Thank you so much for being a part of my story. Love you all ❤️